Saturday 8 December 2012

The Wait

Read a real love story from a best friend's blog who is about to get married. 
A relationship which was earlier disapproved by her mother but at the end after 7 years of friendship/courtship, the man's sincerity has overcome her mother's insecurity. 

They are getting married this coming 29th of December 2012 & I will definitely be there to witness the happy newlyweds. It feels like fairytale when I go through her blog about her relationship with him, from where they met & love. So warming. True love does exists. 

Then I was reminded of a judgment a friend has on me. She said I often rush into a relationship which could possibly chase the guy away. She said I like someone too fast, indicated my intention to a guy too fast. 

I beg to differ. 
Maybe she has a point. However, not entirely true. 
I don't easily like someone so badly. I might develop a liking towards certain qualities in the men that I know but that doesn't mean I love them. I often drawn to very good guy. Good guys often seek for better woman which often is not me myself. 
So according to my friend, I must have patient & wait for the right one. 

In my point of view, the right guy should never let the right girl waits.
Whenever is right we don't know depending on each individual couple to decide. But when it's right, that's no reason to wait or else most probably you're doubtful. That's when you keep creating excuses & reason of why the wait is necessary.

Hence, the right feedback is crucial & I'm thankful for it. 
At least I'm not kept waiting & I'm so moving on. My friend's fiance has waited for her for 7 years. But he did not wait a second to ask her parents permission to marry her less than half a year of knowing them. 
Which is why her marriage to me is a reflective of a true love. 

I myself have gone through 3 times of disappointments which had me pondering the roots of this problem. 
I was rather sad with the previous liking. 

Anyway, I'm full of hope & imagination for the up & coming liking. 
It always gets better. 

Congratulation Nameerah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment