Sunday 23 December 2012

New Year Resolution Maybe?

Hmm I don't know? Should I? It's not even the last week yet... which I bet I wouldn't have time by then. 

Yesh, reluctant, very. Cuz everything I named needed great push & are passion-driven, they require strong desire to be fulfill. I will have difficulty in meeting them.

Hmm, anyway. Resolution are made to be broken. Or else how will you keep having the desire to even continuously do this kinda stupid list every single year? Right? Right? Right? LOL

Hang on, the list might be long...when I say long, expect the worst. 
-

- Quit the bank whenever my dream came true - as in a real deal. I seriously hope Mas will copy some
  hot singing competition out there which appreciate english songs.

- Take up guitar lesson. I have an urge few months back to learn either Piano, guitar or electric  
  guitar. When I was young, I make up my tunes in a small keybord & I must say I am musically 
  inclined every since. I'm still considering on which. Suggestion?

- Vocal class, to dance again... seriously.  Will I go repeat each & every audition I endure in 2012? 
   Most definitely. By 25 shud be my last chance in trying out.

- Sing in cafe again. I have this agent number which I obtained for so long I never make an attempt  
  to call. I need to perform again, or sure 'it' will die in due time. Jcdagreat needed attention.

- Visit places.... internally: Pangkor, Redang, KK/Sipadan. external: Thailand (Ko samui), Indonesia 
   (Bali) & more of Asia 1st.

- Attend concert. 1st celebrity concert. I missed Michael Boltan- Heart ache. Jlo's recoverable. Pls 
  bring Coldplay to me..... I'll beg & borrow & steal~

- To keep minimum weight @ 50Kg. Im at 51.6kg the last time I weight myself. No flabby tummy 
  allow. I havent got any taller since form 2. Fuck! So, I still have some clothes back in those year.  
  Get my slender body back, in return are my clothes.

-  Lastly... I suppose those above will keep me occupy for a good long time as materializing em  
  needed foundation which demands time & consistency of sacrificial. 

Hence, lastly & also most importantly, I just wanna be merry, be happy & be loved. I don't care how this gonna come by or in what form, I just know that I wouldn't allow myself to be hurt in any circumstances. 
Only 3 simple rules to follow:  

- To care less
- To think little
- To crush none. 

2012 has been a year of much awfulness, experimental yet excitingly challenging. Infact, I think I had matured & learned an extreme miles without my will in just one single fucking year & I'm thankful for that. 
I didn't wish it to slow down, which my work alone will not allows that. No force no gain la. 
I just hope to stay really positive & determined :) 
Mind you this is extremely hard for an emo-ego gurl. Dammit JC.

To every one else that I do care, make yourself a list too :) I don't really bother if I could make any of them come true... but to have an idea of how my new year is gonna be excites me. 

Thus, I welcome you year 2013 with open arms. Be kind alright?!



No comments:

Post a Comment