Thursday 27 December 2012

BUSES AND TRAINS by The Bachelor Girl

Hey Mom, why didn't you tell me? 
Why didn't you teach me a thing or two?  
You just let me go out into the world  
You never thought to share what you knew

So I walked under a bus, 
I got hit by a train 
Keep falling in love which is kinda the same 
I've sunk out at sea, 
crashed my car, gone insane  
And it felt so good I want to do it again
 
Hey Mom, why didn't you warn me?  
'Cause about boys is something I should have known 
They're like chocolate cake, like cigarettes 
I know they're bad for me 
but I just can't leave 'em alone
 
So I walked under a bus,
 I got hit by a train  
Keep falling in love which is kinda the same 
 I've sunk out at sea, 
crashed my car, gone insane  
And it felt so good I want to do it again
 

Hey Mom, since we're talking 
What was it like when you were young?  
Has the world changed or is it still the same?
A man can kill and still be the sweetest thing
 
I walked under a bus, 
I got hit by a train  
Keep falling in love which is kinda the same  
I've sunk out at sea, crashed my car, gone insane 
And I felt so good I want to do it again






 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment