Saturday 8 September 2012

The Right Place

So in the right place, at least for now. 
The sense of belonging, the sense of ownership are here. 

I really don't mind picking up my own shits. I'm glad im doing em myself. 
Boss said he is giving me more work gradually... but I don't see it that way though. 
The next thing I know is that I needa hit RM500K target................ 
Like Seriously???
> . <

Confirmed X buleh hit mia... 
I don't think I wanna......... hmm.

 Coming weekend go Langkawi lo :3 I can't wait to see my girlffwens. 

 *

 There is one thing I hold dearly to myself 
If I choose not to listen to others, then I wouldn't be telling my problem.
Which is my I channel my emotion here daily. Majority of the stuffs I wrote are about me being me, my way of handling my ego, emotion & boundaries daily. 

If I choose for advice, I will ask. If I choose to talk, I will wanna be heard; not taught. 
Be very clear in this. 
So when I write shytes in blog, I'm neither wanna be taught nor be heard. I just wanna release tension & at the same time respect people's rights to either avoid or adhere to my shytes.

I have little patience for emo people. Cuz I myself is an extreme case. If I ain't releasing it on you, I'm not expecting yours to be splurged on me. But please, don't get me wrongly. 

I could be a very good listener, only if you choose to listen to my advice. You have to be fair. You wanna talk, then you gotta listen. I choose to respond to your problem because I care. But if you weren't listening at all, not taking anything in, I must well talk to the wall instead. 

I'm tired of fixing people. Which is why I said I have no patience. I cannot choose my family members. They could posses a million thing I hate about them but I cannot disown them.
But for you, I can. 

Dear, I hope you know we have tried our very best to understand your problem & advice you accordingly. 
But you gotta help yourself okay?

*

Omg! J.Lo is coming to town in December!!!
So going! Hopefully!

*

Today's paper inspired me. Tan Sri Lim, founder & chairman of I-Bhd is one heck of an ambitious man. 
Do you have a son? Is the youngest one married already?

LOL

LOL

LOL

Good Night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment