Saturday 29 September 2012

Island Escapade Part 3

Oh dear.... I seriously wanna wrap this journey up so I could leave some space for my memory box for some new entry....well soon....

3rd day. The final day. We will be leaving at 2pm flight. Hence, it was utmost important to make full use of the morning. Cable Car ride. Higly recommended & it's a must visit site in Langkawi. 

We arrived there at 9.30am which was too early as it was not ready for tourist yet. Guess what? We purchased tickets with student price again! LOL! & I'm guilty free. Fuck yea... For once, I am really proud of my UKM student ID!



The ride was a bit scary as it was pretty long & high. 2 chinese ladies depart with us. Mother & daughter I supposed. The younger one was so scared she has difficulty catching breath. Adui... The view was fantastic. There were 2 stops along the ride. One was half way stop & another was the final peak on the 2nd highest mountain in Langkawi. The sky bridge was under maintenance... Sigh. Anyway, crossed my heart, this cable car ride was wayyyyyyy breathtaking than the one I had in Penang, Bukit Bendera. Totally different class. 

 HTC cam takes better pictures than my Lumix cam T.T


The chilling breeze & the views of the beaches from an elevated distance were satisfying. We lurked around for an hour plus before finally ready to leave. We ate our lunch at a Malay stall located nearby Pantai Kok. 

Yea... final meal in Langkawi while bidding good bye to my main attention in Langkawi -  the beach. 


We reached airport just in time with empty tank. LOL. Just like the same way it was provided to us. I returned the car & we rushed to the entry. Me & Pumpkin parked our bags in the boarding seats while another 2 ladies walked around the mall. We have zero idea on what they were going to do until they came back with Starbuck Tiramisu cake & 2 bars of chocolates. Oh dear, they proceeded with bufday songs for me & pumpkin's belated bday.

I was questioning their intention on lurking around when we were already done with all visitation. I didn't understand why wouldn't they came in with us to spend the watever time we have left before boarding the plane. 

They gotcha me again! Always. Deng!

I am loved. :')

The time arrived. All 3 of us gotta waived Cherly goodbye. We could only meet her again next year as her holiday in Mas will be over soon.

Until we planned for another trip together. This next time, 5 of us must be together. Nobody can be left out anymore. 

 Ermmm.... Bumped to an article about Ko Samui today....

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment