Tuesday 4 September 2012


Being a branch stuff officially for the 2nd day. It seems much longer than that. 
I wore this outfit 2day, all from the Nicole's collection. Total purchase for that attire cost me more than RM100-00. Can you imagine how many sundae cone I can buy with that sum of money?
Well, if it's well spent, it's not consider as a waste. 

I love it the moment I tired em. The confidence & the sense of victory were there when I had them on. 
I am very satisfy with it. :)
 

I'm glad to have my dear fwen Genesis with me for a good few days. He's a wonderful senior, a good guider, so soft spoken & so hilariously fun cool guy. Yes, he's a friend. Not a colleague. 

You're gonna be mobiling soon again. I'll be so alone starting thursday :(
 What am I gonna do without you? Haha... bitch pls. XDXD
Paiseh la... I'll be very sticky once I get close to a friend. 
Lucky u lor...not many people in the bank can see the nice me. 

Please always come back to Seremban. Or rather, the mobile team could always take turn to visit me in Seremban :) As long as I'm still here okay?

*
I had an awful dream yesterday night. Few colleagues were in my room, on my bed. Women & men. I dunno what the hell they were doing there but the hell, I fucking dislike them disturbing my sleep. 
>.<

Sigh! 
Imma make full use of this one demanding year. A year of challenges. 
It's tough. Almost unbearable. It's crazy. I even try to withdraw myself from sight.

If only you were here ~
But you don't exist....
 It's not that I don't want you, I'm not worthy of you. 

Night you :)
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment