Tuesday 11 September 2012

If you are not happy doing what you like
 You will probably find excitement outta something you dislike. 
 *
If there is ever one fine day that I changed to another person not entirely me, please ask that lady to read this blog. LOL!!! I'm scared that I might let the reality of the world to transform me into a bitch, far worst than I  already am. 
*
Friends used to say that I don't sing using my own voice. 
I often don't get it why. How different neh?
Today I can proudly tell you. The actual fact is that I don't talk using my own voice. LOL.
The one that I use to sing is my natural voice. 
When I talk, I have the tendency to squeeze my vocal chord a pitch higher than usual. 
I never intend to do that cuz I hate those immature voices on matured women.
That's when certain fwen of mine will make fun of it saying my voice was cartooniest & high in pitch. 
I will be like, you haven't see me talking to my dog yet. XD
Oh well good night :)




No comments:

Post a Comment