Sunday 9 September 2012

Less than 2 weeks time & I'll be performing again. 
This time is huge!!! 
Big stage @ Equatorial Hotel for PBB Southern Region 2 Annual Dinner.

Those who are listening are big guns/corporate men & ladies... Well, they probably wouldn't know how to really appreciate music but they definitely could tell whether you sucks on stage or not. 

With my current fitness, I don't think I could deliver anything awesome, I just hope I don't embarrass myself whilst satisfying my need to be on stage. I will be clad in my lovely purple dress singing Alicia Key's If I Ain't Got You, AGAIN -  cuz I don't wanna go through the fuss of picking another favorite only to go through a dramatic routine to put everything together.

Lose weight? duh, Tak akan jadi already. 
Take extreme classes in the shortest time to fix my vocal? lagi reluctant.

The only thing I can do is to let loose & let JCdagreat come alive.
Muahahaha... 

I freaking love attention, I think the spotlight is the only perfect boyfriend who could satisfy me.

The hell, whatever I said kinda draw sex command? WTF. Pls have your brain wash, boys. 


No comments:

Post a Comment