Wednesday 11 January 2012

1101

There was a PBB Seremban Branch Dinner tonight at Royal Bintang. Well, Speechless XD. Saw some very funny characters... Really funny characters. 

Cool vs Nerds in reality. Erm... I, I wish I could slap myself from being so judgmental~ who am I to judge anyway. Hey, I can't help it! I'm too self conscious~ As much as I'm bothered with myself, I'm just too happy to find how perfect I am in comparison to some other people. How close~~ Where gone all my humility?

When someone wanna know you, he/she will come to you in one way or another. Some smart people are capable to make you wanna talk about yourself. You just wanna bare it. You wish he knew you all along because you can't seems to tell him enough. Some not so smart people will try to observe. They make you explain certain character of yours indirectly. Open questions. Only dumb people will ask a lot and expect you to answer truthfully without being annoyed. 

Sorry lor... 2 direct questions from stranger I will be pissed off already. 

I met all 3 kinds. Personally I think I'm more of a type2 people. But people shits all with me. LOL! My observation is much stronger than my verbal communication. And I can't stand too many shits in any one time. So, I'm selective in being luring to others. 

ITTC I'm coming! You can expect a huge tired smile on my big face now! XD

Sweet Dream Dearest :)

No comments:

Post a Comment