Sunday 29 January 2012

Chu 7 Happy Birthday To Us

Brought my mom to have Dim Sum today and to meet her old friend. I'm currently obsess being a good gurl especially when I started to drive independently. Well, I guess I'm giving her the best I can, all she ever deserve when someone else cannot do it. Lucky you mom~ :P

Went back home around 11am...half dead. I declined my fwen invitation to go bai nian. And every Karaoke kaki in Seremban fails me. While I was comfortably laying on the cushion with my FB on, Eewen called me. 
"Joanne, come outside"
"Ha, wat? why? What chu doing there?"
"Hehe... Come here pick you lo..."

Walou eh... you guys use army force to kiap me to go along ke? >.<
How to resist? How to resist them? :) So I went along. Mantin! Another bff house. Munwei was there with the boy. So, of course we like to joke about when is the big day and when is the red bom coming. You know asking for the sake of asking. But I always expect the typical answers. You noe what I mean.
The similar answer when I got asked when will I get a BF la...

This was their couple photo only... They modeled for a fwen I think

But what she say surprised us all. We were all happy shocked! Or just me. She said the wedding will be next year March. Registering marriage this coming 22 Feb and photography at Taiwan in May/June. I was so happy, I just hugged her and LOL. Very touching neh... You see the relationship grows and these 4-5 years of relationship blossomed into a marriage despite distance and hardship. You see it coming but it was the magic word that makes the uncertainty becomes a reality. I'm so happy for them :) The 1st couple of U65 getting hitched. 

But this was also an alarming call. Hey, I'm already 24 yrs old. I'm still living in denial, denying that age. It's like you know your age, you tell it out loud but you don't meant it. I don't feel like I'm 24 at all. To think of I'm actually older than that and I'm still single wtf ~.~ Okay, whatever. Time flies and I should start to pick up from where I lag.

When I look at my friend with her partner, I found similarity in them. A matching feature or gesture... I wonder why couldn't I find someone like that too


Was I afraid of commitment? Was I choosy? Let me remind you of something, some history can influence you know...The way you are brought up is also the key factor that influence one's perception of love. And mine is definitely not a healthy one to begin with. I guess the moment my parent start to question on my status, then perhaps I should be worry. XP 

Till then, play safe la~
...
...


Can you be more exciting? You bore me... I'm losing interest.


No comments:

Post a Comment