Sunday 22 January 2012

Dragon year- Not quite facinating...

Every CNY comes and goes... Not one is more interesting than the other. I have already forgotten the feeling of being excited and truly enjoy the celebration. It's more like a responsibility to celebrate as part of the Chinese culture and being one of the Chinese, it's just aint good to detach yourself from the union. There was an emotional article I read in TheStar this morning. The man said CNY is meaningless once one reaches puberty. It was so damn true. Now lagi no fun cuz I'm financially able and I needa come up with angpau to grandparents. Well, that wasn't the case. 

Perhaps I have not been leaving home frequent enough to understand the value of togetherness. Aii.

To do list on February

> Celebrate Fang2 and MeeTeng Bday @ KL, maybe can meet up with Syndy too~ my beloved coursemates

> Celebrate Valentine's Day~ Erm, last Valentine, I was with my girls celebrating singlehood day XD. I just wish I don't have to go thru that day alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment