Sunday 8 January 2012

Fuck yea XD

 Oo...Never talk to JC when she is sleepy or on cloud nine~
She can be unbelievably unpredictable.
LOL

I think I'll marry a smart man and has an affair with a singer with a voice so beautiful who can play instrument. Never the other way round. 

MUAHAHAHAHAH WTF

I don't believe such perfect package actually exist!!! 

Security and passion always don't get along. I can solely fall in love with warm vocal. I adore good musical skill and I respect wide-knowledged being. All these are charming qualities I look into. But they don't blend in. Cannot prioritize pulak. So I came out with a bullshit like the above. 
LOL

Emo!!! 

I don't wanna work 2morrow!!! 

3days to 2nd training at ITTC Bangi. Commercial loan!
Pls...let the day come faster. I wanna break-free from my work place. 
> <

No comments:

Post a Comment