Saturday 21 January 2012

ICPW2

Fyi, ICPW stands for
Intensive Credit Processing Workshop
Section2: Attended for all new credit officer...

LOL... Well, nobody bothers bout it rhyte... Who cares the name when everybody enjoy themselves so much for that 7 days program. New people around the same age par coming from whole Mas, well literary, gathered at ITTC for training. Yes, we gone thru intense classes. So much of info thrown into our brain expecting our cells to soak them in in the speed of light. Especially to those Science background mia... of course headache le. The most crucial one is that after this training, the branch will definitely expect more from us, thinking that we are all well-prepared for the workloads.

Erm, haha~I try la k~ no guarantee yea

Can't help it~ :) I'm just training my skill~ and appreciate what I thought worthy of~ Yea...roll ur eyes.... XD

Happy time passes too swiftly~ SIGH!


 Outing geng... I miss Suzane Mah!!! PBB future BM

If I could work with them every single day, then my day to day work at branch will not be so difficult. I swear it will be much better. My job is an interesting one among all alienated fields out there. The fact that I have a big dream to score with much uncertainty, my heart longs for it so so badly I can't focus much on my current job. I don't know how to love it. I can only try my very best to serve it as much as it deserves. 


Big bunch of nice fwens I made thanks to PBB training classes XD. I'm looking forward to the mentoring season with COD at Menara PB. I wonder when it will be due... either end of Feb or beginning of March. 

 Close group mates :)


 One of the cutest guys in the course. He came into the picture with another guy from the earlier batch. Err, post for the sake of posting le. He balanced back the ratio in the class of
pretty boy : pretty girls

which was earlier not at all healthy! LOL!!!

That would be another 5 days training, this time at KL la... Whoever there missing me badly, please book reservation one week earlier... I gotta arrange my schedule~ I'm busy k XP

Gotta hit the club as I got to know Zouk is just opposite Menara PB~ Woot!!! The wild child shall be released! I wanna go to the nearest Wing's cafe and visit Chowkit road market. Wherever la...


Dammit JC!

No comments:

Post a Comment