Sunday 1 January 2012

Happie New Year 2012

This is a story about the girl that survived to another year XD

Well, nobody thanks anybody for their existence today what's more about the fact that they are still alive at this very hour~

Oh...why so emotional? LOL...Na, heartfelt jek

So, new year eh... I had a lonely one. Erm, I don't feel the urge to celebrate it. After the crazy Xmas and then the Melaka visit, I need sometime off to recharge myself. The weather made me sick. PMS made me extra emotional. 

 The day when Jcdagreat took over the stage!

Bidding goodbye to 2011 wasn't easy. Probably one of the reason why I was reluctant to welcome 2012. Last yeas was an amazing year for me. I wasn't saying it for the sake of saying but it was truly a year for Jcdagreat! 

Those moments were visually captured, recorded, verbally acknowledged, praised, alphabetically written in my blog, and stubbornly embedded in my brain!

 Random moments 


I can't recall them all, I can't tell the date confidently either. But thank god I wrote all shits in my blog. I can always trace them back and they don't lie. Just very subjective! LOL. Well, of course those Joanne's post of who crush her and who she crushes again to when she was outta crush are ignorable. Please just simply skip it. Those were junks! 

My girls... There are more... You should start suspecting... I could be gay 
Muahahaha


2011 was a year of celebration! A year I realized I needa cherish every moment spent with beautiful people. Good people can always be subjected to illness, to bad lucks to all evils.
Powerless, so powerless.... I am no god! Just the great! LOL. Dammit! 


2012... Well, it should be the year of my dream come true shall my plan materialized.
I will try my best. I will try to live more healthily! I will eat medicine more regularly. Ahhh... Fml!



I will try to live up to my wild child image. So my attitude and my image can be tally. Good girl isn't so beneficial. I will visit more places. Maybe some beaches and islands. Internal Mas la... how can you tell what's best in other country when you don't even know yours? 



I will try to confess the next time I fall in love. Well, I don't know how to love myself right... so, that would be impossible for me to commit. Bar has been raised. Not even glittering vampire like Edward can lure me... go find your bella XP. I'm buying myself another ring this coming Valentine. Na, don't pity me... You don't know what He has got for me all these while... 


Well, Same old same old la... Stay ego, stay confident, stay charming~

Look of the Year...LOL! I'm losing my youth wtf 


No comments:

Post a Comment