Friday 13 January 2012

Prawn Fact

As I was arguing this afternoon, peeling prawn to someone else can be a sign of hinting... 
Of course it's a subjective opinion and I'm open to objections. It will truly have to depend on the individual's character and other assumptions based on the particular person who feels the hint. 

So I threw out a topic during our 2 hours lunch break this afternoon. I suggested that if a guy actually volunteer to peel a prawn to a girl, it could be a hint to her, providing that the guy is not the ultimate gentleman in the first place. Those gentleman belong to another category and their hinting could altogether be the reverse of his own personality. This I leave it to those self-proclaimed gentleman to argue. 

So, why do I make this judgment? Peeling prawn to someone else is something very personal. It's a delicate action from someone to another. Firstly, it requires effort~ of course, it's not hard to peel a prawn! Seriously! It's the act of caring and wanting to do for that particular person on purpose that counts. It's tedious to begin with, by hand or utensil. Many people enjoy eating prawn excluding me but how many would like to peel it especially when you actually dressed up for a dinner or function. 


Food sharing is also consider an act of hint for different sexes. If you let him shares yours or the other way round, he is either your best friend or that you crush on him. Nobody in the right state of mind would randomly shares food or do something extra (like prawn peeling) to someone they barely know or not close with. 

In the funny survey this afternoon, the guys sided me. The girls have another thing in mind. Cuz they do that often. Well, my subject is different. They suggested perhaps I was slightly over-rated. Erm, I once share  sundae like ice-cream with few guys n girls. LOL. I noe! How GELI_FYING!!!! But we were best of friends. It didn't crossed my mind that they might sending me a hint. But I daringly shared with them despite the geliness was because one of the guys was my ex-crush. 

Again, this fact is subjected to the personality of the individual. For me, if I were to taste your saliva, I certainly like you a lot as best friend or crush. It does carries some weight of hinting, over-ratingly, for me.

Funnily, sharing food with parents seems unbearable, but with bestfriends I never think twice XD

No comments:

Post a Comment