Friday 6 January 2012

JC Chasez


AKA Joshua Scott Chasez

Almost perfect :) Once. I wonder where he is now.

The best thing was the fact I loved him so badly, I don't have to be scared of letting him know that I do. I don't have to hide my feeling for him or to fake it. I don't even have to be bothered if he would love me back cuz it just is IMPOSSIBLE!!!

Sometimes when I play with fire, I'm cautious. When it is warm and cosy, I might get indulge with it. Just to that extend. But once it's getting way off uncomfortable, I'll back off. It's just not the right temperature. I won't allow it.

So gotta stay headstrong, heart steeled. Or I will end up falling for the wrong one at the right time or the right one at the wrong time. Disastrous eh~Seriously, I can't allow the wrong one to like me for the right reason and the right one to like me for the wrong reason too. Can I be less miserable? Well, as if I have choices now...Buahahahaha. 

Bottom line is I don't want you to like me. 
Pls.

Pause! Feel my pulse! Not racing. 
I'm safe. 

Endanger me... I need an adventure! The right one!

No comments:

Post a Comment