Monday 21 November 2011

Not quite blue yet

In fact, imma feeling yellow, blue erm, pink...whichever la
lol
Three things happen today~worth mention

1) I deal with a customer myself. Not that I want to... All seniors were away. Some very dai pai mia sat at the back. So, with my 1/4 knowledge and 100% eagerness to aid the uncle, I helped him out. Mana tau, I was the one who signaled the SOS alarm. Goodness me... Geboh la miss Joanne. He was asking bout credit card and some complex loan checking which I have yet to master.... Eng eng help lor. Luckily, the case was eventually solved. Sometimes silly doing makes you smart. I learn another lesson which my senior might not be able to teach. Cuz you won't always bump to a blur uncle alone :) 

2) I was still shivering madly from the ice room in the office and hunger. And the aftermath of the incident made me even blur. I ate alone at this old folks restaurant and I breathe out relaxingly. Just after 30min, my cutie pie emerged  from behind tapping my shoulder. :)

We don't have the same lunch hour so, it wasn't easy to meet him in lunch break. We ate together and I told him about that incident. He answered alot of my questions. A little chubby but he has got one of the most lovely smile of all guys I met before. With him, I'm a lot calmer. A sense I always find in a man. I sometimes wish I could be surrounded by more jerks cuz I at least I'm not gonna crush on the wrong one. I don't like being proven wrong all the time. Focus JC! Eye on ur dream!!!

3) I suffered paper cuts AGAIN... Fuck! I paling dislike paper cut!

^^

I find a reason to smile on something real for now

Y so serious~

2 comments: