Wednesday 23 November 2011

Accidentally ate lunch with my boss. I was waiting for my food when I saw 2 seniors at the back. I think they were almost finish eating and they looked like a couple to me (my cutie pie with another pretty senior clerk =( SAD) so, I decided not to join them. I waived at them and then I continue messaging my friends. Half way eating I saw my boss coming in with a plate of food. The eyes met jor, so I have no way to hide but to smile at him. I think he couldn't find an empty seat and he decided to sit with me. OMG!!!!! 

Superbly awkward! The beginning was hell. I don't even know if I should talk. What's the proper manner in this situation? Goodness! But as the conversation progress, he begin to talk more. Very inspiring workaholic and he has a great portfolio. Indirectly, he sorta wanna pushed me and that gives me pressure. Maybe because he was a UKM student too. So we got along in the conversation. As far as I know, nobody in the bank would wanna eat with the boss. He's a strict person and very particular in management. 

Hmm, unavoidably, it occurred and he knocked some sense into my head. Valuable! Eh, my cutie pie didn't smile much these 2days. Not feeling well eh? Thanks to my direct senior, I'm progressing well. :)

*

Miss the chance to meet a mad scientist today. He was nominated for best Thesis in a conference organized in Seremban. Aish... So near yet so far... Paiseh ar handsome. Next time.

Sometime, I get mad without much reason. There are some points that I can't tolerate at some times. If you don't like me, don't wanna talk to me, or scare if I would fall for you, just say it. Don't push me to another people suggesting the impossibles. I talk bitchy, but I am not slutty. Please don't say anything that challenged my ego. I look like a playful girl... but some jokes are not meant to say at all. This someone I respect jokingly asked do I sleep my way to the top when I said I ate with my boss. WTF! I seriously was offended. What was you even thinking?

Sigh! PMS time la...sorry la. 

Oh, I just design myself a 3 big No and Yes for guys.

3 big NO to married man, in a relationship's males and jerks

3 big YES to man with big buck, big dream and big love

LOL

I left with 38 days to fall in love within this year... 

Aza aza fighting Jc~


No comments:

Post a Comment