Saturday 5 November 2011

Dream

You know,
I grab hold on it for too long. I kept letting things get into the way. Things I can't run away from ie responsibilities and etc. Was it the right thing to do? I don't know. But it was the thing I need to do. I'm not getting any younger... Ever since I know what ambition means, I know I wanna become a singer. I never dare to speak it out back then so I lied. I wrote fashion designer as my ambition, my second love.

I actually lied. Shame on you Joanne. 

I always assure myself that it will never be too late. There are time. Pick up more skills. Fix all your weaknesses. Be ready. Sometimes, I feel like it's slipping away. I'm shaken. I fear of losing it. It's something that defines me. It represent the stronger side of me. It was a guider in my life. With it, I know I have a purpose in life. Something that reminds me that I have a reason to stay strong when life gives up on me. The longer I drag, the more insecure I am about my desire. I become uncertain and doubtful of my capabilities. You take that away from me, you literary murdered me.

I need assurance! I'm still stuck in a cross road. I need to attempt this pathway. A site that determine if my dream could be reality or if it's simply just a fantasy. I need this huge breakthrough. The first. Should I fail, I need to know where I stand. Issit fixable? Yes? Then I will keep trying. No? Then crush me, shut me out completely. Don't keep me lingering... Sigh. 

Then maybe, I can finally move forward with another pathway. Money making phase... more dreams to achieve. :) 

Don't lose Jcdagreat.... she is my soul, my integrity, my identity.


No comments:

Post a Comment