Friday 11 November 2011

11.11.11

Special eh.... 11.11.11 
A day that will only come once a century. 
As desired, my dearest girlfriend came inviting before I thought of any plan~

Tracy@ EE

I actually drive at night all the way to Jusco! LOL... I worked it baby! 
I had my hot cappuccino at Starbucks and a nice hangout with my babes. At least the night was spent eventfully with the right person and my fav beverage. 


To a lot of people, 11.11.11 really does not mean a thing. But I was always hoping for something memorable to be celebrated on a special date. Until I realize that I could make a date special, why do I bother to desire anything special on a fanciful date~
Do something fanciful on a special day. Likewise, make a day special by doing something fanciful
Hahaha... Yea, I don't get what I really want you see~

I sent out lotsa wishes, got some replies and a call by my ex-crush who I still sayang a lot. He's after all my bestie :) He just can't help bully me... U wait la~

O.o

I guess my plan to fall in love on a special date will have to be postponed until further notice. 

LOL

I am expecting much fun in December... 

I am expecting you in December :)

Na, dun bother guessing who's the YOU. It could be anybody. I might mean somebody but everybody might thought of himself. Hell yea, it's fun! Why on earth are you guys so sexist? XD

╔══╗
╚╗╔╝
     ╔╝(¯`v´¯)
                     ╚══`.¸. Edward ~ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment