Thursday 17 November 2011

Joanne ar...

I did something stupid yesterday! I played along the so-called breast cancer awareness game which spread vastly among girls. There will be a secret code with similar post among all the girls to get everybody curiosity esp the boys. I bet it was designed by some girls who are desperate to get guys attention ba. I get this messages all the time but never once play along. I guess I was really lonesome yesterday. I even called up a few fwens during lunch hour. Right after I post that message up, people come asking and liking the post. I felt so terrible. I didn't mean to give the wrong message. Jc don't lie you see...
Sigh. No more such games. 

But seriously, to girls out there, do check up regularly. Don't figure it out too late. The fact that I know hormone pills makes people fat, and there was once I gained weight although I didn't eat a lot, I have no reason not to blame the pills. The medicine was to soften the hardening cyst and now that I don't take it daily, I fear the worst. T.T

Guess I really should die young and beautiful!!! Haha, no! Gotta do check up soon.... When I'm ready.... Soon la!

Today I did another stupid stuff at office. Haiz. Don't wish to elaborate it... 
I really cannot take mistake well. I don't allow it which makes me constantly stressful and anxious. I don't like being thrown off-guard. Lame! I'm getting better slowly. 

I got my schedule for training already :) 
The nearest one will be 1-9 December @Bangi. And I'll definitely stay back for PT32nd on the 10th of December

Time for some dance and jamming season!

No comments:

Post a Comment