Friday 18 November 2011

18/11/2011

Arrived early to the wedding and I wasn't really in the mood for a celebration. Tired maybe but anyway, I made it to the party. So, I was there pretty much alone though there were people around chatting loudly and laughing. I called up some friends just to cheer myself up. I was teasing this good friend of mine about him gaining weight and he explained that it was the period when he had an appendix operation. I was dumbfounded. The next thing I asked was why didn't you tell me? I can feel myself chocked as in... I wanna cry. I mean, how could you not tell? So I wasn't even your best friend? You know, I am sensitive towards such matter... because I care. I don't like being the last to know about my besties' well-being. 

Please don't let me be the last to know....

It's nice to see my cousins again... I didn't know I miss them until I saw them. They represent my childhood and boy, how we have grown... :)

~Well, I'm getting older, too~

Yer...I really X buleh drink mia... 3/4 of wine made my face red! Bloody red. I like that blur feeling though. The only time I got really drunk was on OPM bday last year. Continuous beer drinking and tidbits got my face white. I can't explain why but I was ghost pale and rashes surfaced on upper body for a few days.
Guess I should just stick with wine... or coffee!


Congrats bro :)

No comments:

Post a Comment