Sunday 27 November 2011

27/11/2011

So this working phase is real... It only seems real when I received my first paycheck. The 1st thing I did was to pay my car installment. I aimed to do this for a long time. I want it to belong to myself completely. Jcdagreat's asset. The next thing was the NewTune oldmen yearly donation. Then my mom's extra income. The only thing I could do for my dad is to stop him from giving me pocket money. Bloody darn good daughter eh... You can't get any better girl...so Pa and Ma, appreciate me! XD

Today was a erm... a cool day. I'm going to ITTC bangi this Thursday for a 7 working days training- the 1st term out of the coming 3 months period. My dad and I went there to check out the road and the nearest route. I gav and got some wrong info and we went for a wild trip in Bangi! 3 years in ukm and I never step into the industrial area. It was so impressive. Search for almost an hour for a 5min location. Sorry a....

Once back Seremban, I bathed my dog and then change his collar belt. Bought him a new one~ blue in colour... Now he looks so much younger... LOL. As I promised, I treat my mom dinner at Kenny Rogger. I was lured by the new sets advertised on TV the other day. Fuyoo...Expensive wei... But love those muffins... So so so yummy~~ I need moreee

On my way back, medium rain occurred and it was scary. Driving in the dark is fine, but when rain comes, it freaks me out. 
Hmm, I got myself some stuffs....necessities, watched 2 movies in the weekend....Good enough for the month I guess. Should really stop spending. I'm being alot more calculative cuz well, I learned it the hard way. A sense of responsibility to yourself!

Needa save for next month expenses... The month of gatherings , of Xmas, of New Year and of love. 
I'm left with 33 days to fall in love. I'm currently busy making excuses not to really do that... counter react to the stupid promise to myself.

My almost perfect 2011 is coming to an end... Sigh. So sad~~~

I really miss my uni days... so ever perfect... 


No comments:

Post a Comment