Sunday 20 November 2011

Erm... Lame weekend I had makes my Monday slightly less blue. 
4th week coming. Yea, I keep counting the days because you know, I'm fully aware and conscious about the working life. I'm trying to digest the fact that I am already ventured into this hectic world. When I lost count of the days, I know I'm 100% comfortable in this erm....thing. 
 
Dated YS for Twilight this Wed nite, and Puss on friday nite :) 

December is drawing closer, my 2nd fav month after August. 

Objective of the year has yet to be fulfilled. 2011 has been a great year and I specifically want the last month to be more special.
 
 
I wanna fall in love in December 2011 :) Not much to ask for right 
I promise not to be choosy! Serious one!!! X mau choose liao. LOL
I x mau end up gay.... =D
Miss Lo Jie will definitely smack me. 
 
gee gee gee


No comments:

Post a Comment