Tuesday 27 July 2010

NT Music Revolution-Preshow

WoW

Tonight is THE NIGHT !!!

Hmm, like always, the mischievous JC who never listen to Joanne pleadings eats all the illegal food which is totally an unacceptable behavior in NT.

Chillies, Sambal, Hot n Spicy whatever, Coffee, Candies....

the list goes on

I am on edge of losing my voice... I cough a little, and i am not sure if  
sore throat = throat pain.... 

I felt burning sensation in the throat cavity.

Now i am thankful for every morning I humm a little and a beautiful melody i recognize dearly is still intact!

har~har

I love the 2 songs so much i wish i could belt 'em out just appropriately enough would be great. I don't need to be splendid as the original singers already did a perfecto job on them. 

 acapella

As long as my voice behave itself and my subconscious allows me to keep Joanne's freaks away just for a night, then everything should be alright.

Finger crossed. Good luck team mates... 

NewTuners

1 comment:

  1. All the best you guys !!! Sorry can't be there for the Intro Night to support you :( But I support you in my heart !!!! :D

    ReplyDelete