Friday 16 July 2010

Busy Friday

Full day today....

 feeling pretty today after a long hiatus...lol


was in a great mood this morning~

I finally found a good time to talk to my supervisor Dr. Salmah. She roughly explained how is my Thesis gonna be and what i need to do. Since i have chosen to do insects and there is no chance i can escape genetic which is my major, i have to incorporate genetic element into insects study. The problem is there is none of our seniors who actually leap into other major other than theirs. And this semester, there are a few genetic major's gals who decided to do so and this caused problems. 

Yes

I'm a problem maker.... It was faculty fault who neglected their responsibility to do a briefing before we choose our majors. Luckily, Dr.Salmah is willing to take me in and she is wonderful to talk to. I wish for a smooth progress we will have in the future. Somehow i have an intuition that my study will clash with  all my activities. I just hope i can complete all my tasks completely.
There was still time before Darren reach UKM, so i went to the brand new Life Science meeting. I choose to sneak in from the back door as i don't which to be promoted as the only Ex committee who present in the hall. Juniors are getting less no thanks to UKM new policies to raise the university's status as research university. My course from 14 people in my batch to 3 and now 2?? Damn it! I don't think this year juniors might even got the chance to become seniors.

Ivan did a great job! I remember the first time i met him last year on the same time today. Such confident he possessed and i knew exactly he would be the perfect choice. He did not disappoint me in the fac night as candidate and never will he disappoint me as king. Jia you ya my King!

At noon, Darren, Sansit, Samson, Wan She, Xie Xin, Easy and i went to eat at Aunty Lan. The food was not bad but the best thing was always the unity. I love being with them. I kept being pushy and drag them into joining PT31st. I really wanted to dance with them... the passionate dancers. But many from the faculty Mathematics will be facing their heaviest semester. It's quite sad when they wanted so much in heart but can't over rule their sensibility. Haha.... Hmm, i am kinda free in schedule but my thesis is heavy. 

Experiment based thesis is troublesome. 

Aiks.

Then i asked about JcJane sickness. Once we talk about it, i got teary eyes. Darren said her sickness is deteriorating and is not a good sight. I dunno what i should do. I dunno if my wishes or messages will make her feel better or worst. I might only put her in a dilemma as to appear strong and positive to make us all less worry or to be sad and cry her heart out loud so we could comfort her. I am scare that she might not make it. She is such a nice gal and caring senior. Why is the world so unfair....

I was so emo and very down the whole journey to MidVel. So, i stayed very composed and look away farther outside the window, looking at nothing. Fortunately, the train was packed with people so, i was much in control. I walk aimlessly for awhile until i found myself back to normal. Finally, i met my dear Pumpkin and watch Toy's Story 3, finally. I talked a lot today...I'm not sure if i was being the normal talkative me or i wanted no moment of silence for my mind to wander. 

Tiring...really. Will be writing about the brilliant movie soon. Slow i know, but that movie is my must watch movie.  

I fulfilled my desire at the end, satisfyingly.

hiao...XD

No comments:

Post a Comment