Wednesday 21 July 2010

Reunion PT29

Well, it was a trip to visit my senior who is diagnosed with lymph cancer. Darren volunteer to become the driver and Longeh as well. So, i became the arranger... Actually, i don't really like to be the planner cuz i fear that i might not do it well. and i am a freako.... I freak out in a snap. Haha... Have you see me at those moment? You better don't!

I guess in a way it's a good thing. At least i learned how to deal with many people at a time... but hor, not all the time me la... 

I'm Darren's planner jek.

Well, he jaga me alot de... why not then~

I actually thot Jcjane was admitted to Seremban Hospital. Yor, blurnesskillJC spp. virus has spread all over me. Chin Fang!!! 

Antibiotic fast!!!

When we finally arrived to HUKM, everyone remained composed and we talked light jokes until we all walked into her room which was against the rule. Supposedly only 2 at a time. But she said she don't wish to repeat her speech all over again. She looked so weak but not as bad as i have in mind. 

Thank god, she got better. It was a relieve to hear that this sickness is plausible to be cured. There are cases people recover and fully normal after few years. Once she start talking about her chemotherapy and the side effects, everyone was very focus. I think many actually wondering and inspecting when Darren will cry. 

 HAHA...a sensitive soul~

It was heartbreaking to heard such pain she is enduring and i control my self very well.
Congrats tear pores! 
I actually minimize water consumption that day.... =.=

Luckily, Darren managed not to cry and my dear senior remain strong all the while we were with her. She looked happy with our presence. 

Stay strong gal... I wish to see you dance again!

SAD THINGS ASIDE
We are happy to meet each other again....

SO, let's go on with the happie one~


We went to eat Shabu-Shabu at Puchung. 


C the smiles.... aren't they wonderful
Darren being the all-know-guy brought us all to the restaurant and it was beautiful. In fact many buildings there are nice. Future architects can get their ideas there leh.... 

It was my first time bein there and eat this ala Japanese style steamboat. It was a good try but slightly expensive.

  eh

  eh
JOANNE LEH...

Pt family =)


PT29th 1st reunion after a very long time. This time yet-to-come audition bring us all close again... 

A very fun night indeed!


No comments:

Post a Comment