Monday 12 July 2010

dear-dear

Dear when he was taking his bath... fuyoo... look fierce but actually apa pun takut.... he fears thunder, fire, water... wood~ my mom huge stick and the only 4 elements he is not afraid of is earth... he actually eats soil and grasses when he don't feel well. When i was younger, i kept asking if he was a cow last life? haha...





Hmm... my dear is a very old n sick dog. Well, like owner like dog.... he has terribly nose allergy too. Once he smell some Petrol or some ashes and maybe if there is his own hair stuck within his nostril, he will sneeze very badly and consequently the blood capillary burst. He then sneezes blood...alot of blood. It happen again that day. It was so heart broken to see him like that and i was incapable of doing anythg. I love him but I can no longer sabotage my mom freedom by keeping him long live. In fact, he is already very old and i fear that the 1st thing Vet would tell me is that my dog is suffering and i have to make a decision to either keep him suffering by my side or to put him to sleep and grief for a very long time. 
Recently he cough pretty bad too...  the thought of him being weaker day by day makes me cry. I hate myself very much as i couldn't provide the best medication a pet deserve. 
I love you so much and i just could wish for the best.
Remember i said it before

if you are to leave me, please let it be the day i am with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment