Tuesday 29 June 2010

miss the 1st sems

3rd year 1st sem coming le

I found a reason to reminisce some old memories of the past two 1st sems

wait a sec, I'm approaching 3rd year....OMG

Every 1st sem, I will lay my hand on two main function that change my University journey forever-  
~the birth of my performance life~

1st year
FACULTY NIGHT
me as candidate representing the course biology

PESTA TANGLUNG-29TH

2nd year
FACULTY NIGHT
me with my master piece~ doing my job as the princess

PESTA TANGLUNG- 30TH

I did em once accidentally, i attempted em twice bravely, and i shall embrace em thrice undoubtedly.

(im no longer responsible for faculty night tho- just as audience)

I am very determined...still am... I am ready for bruises and pain and self torture~ i think...

so lady luck, be there for me
bless my THESIS XD


No comments:

Post a Comment