Thursday 3 June 2010

the old time


Oh My Gawd.....

I can't believe the picture is still around!!! How come i don't have one of it?

Well, this is not the case... this is a standard one photo, darjah satu mawar. How lame the name can it be? and damn... C how adorable i was? haha... seriously, i was always the cute gal until i turn... erm, i can't remember what age i started to hate people calling me cute.

erm.... define CUTE ??

ME + cute = DISASTER

I was on the left side, the fourth gal squinting my big eyes. The first gal on the left, well we share the same name. There was a pair of twins in the class. The 1st and 3rd on the left, on the guy row. The Singh pair~ very adorable dudes...i remember having a crush on them...

I can't see Yoke Shan here. Probably on the right side but somehow, sigh. Blurred. There was one and only Chinese guy in my class called Yap Wai Kit. I remember this name too well cuz we were always fighting. All sort of rubbish would came out from out mouth just to win the fight.
LOL
The Indian woman there was my english teacher. Pn. Devi is it? Not sure but she is the reason why i did not appreciate English then. She made english a boring subject and i hated her. That's why i scored B for english in UPSR. Terribly stupid you see. Everyone failed scoring A in science and i in English. Standard 6 english was at its lowest level and yet, i couldn't do well. I remember her well for whacking my palm with rotan caused i was so terrible in spelling test. Haha... i never failed to score the lowest mark in class every time there was spelling exam and Yoke Shan is the only one who knew how pain was one stroke. Imagine scoring all wrong...sigh. 

The woman next to her was Pn. Maimon. Ah...this name very clear in mind. She was the mother of a friend in school and i always made fun of her name. Dislike her also but i can't remember why i hated her. Those were the days of innocence.... so much of history. So much of secrets.... haha...might wanna let lose some of them here of how i once used to be.... you would never know.

Actually this wasn't the original school of ours. I remember YS and I were in a girl school named whatever Convent...but definately not SRK.Puteri. Or was it? Hmm, should know more of my hometown history. Somehow, the school was switched to a new place and somehow we were placed into this Kampung school.

Oh ya, I think i was one of the best students there... =))) no doubt...

No comments:

Post a Comment