Sunday 6 June 2010

RESULT

3.58

I shud be happie

What not to be happie??

Complaining makes people SAI me nia....
Okay, tho this is the highest scoring for me thus far, but i fail to reach my target still. I always wanted to score dean list... I only need the extra 0.02 points. Damn!!! If only i missed less few class and ignore FB for hours during exam period....seiyeh...FB again.... hoi yan zhing

3rd year approaching and i don't think i have much chance to level my result so that i could graduate with dean list scoring. For your information, my last 2 semester will be filled with 90% BM based biology subjects. I happened to hate all the biology subject in BM and when i hate, i will not have heart to score for it. I score weakly in Animal and Plant Physiology as the translation sucks. It could be so much fun if they were taught in English. And don't forget, in UKM, my thesis would be in 100% BM. 

BIG SIGH =((

I don't hate BM, mind you please don't get me wrong. I just don't get the benefit of studying science in BM. A total waste of time! Fortunately, i manage to get my favorite as my experiment object. 

BEE



Anyway, congrats to myself for actually scoring better result in this crazy semester. Somehow my result and busyness have linear relationship~ perhaps mutual. The busier i got, the higher result i score. 

FAN ZHIN MA

speechless

No comments:

Post a Comment