Sunday 6 June 2010

Sam Tsui

Introducing you all the latest craze of mine

Sam Tsui


I got to know this guy through the Oprah Winfrey Show acknowledging the latest youtube phenom Sam Tsui and his buddy, Kurt Schneider. Together they make awesome videos and with his one-man acapella showdown, there is no wonder why he is a sensational hit in the internet. This guy has an amazing vocal, tho not my best giler-giler favorite yet, still, no deny about his talent. I can't wait to see what he will do next. Awh, not to forget, Charice Penpengco is one great gal too... she has got mad vocal close matching Whitney Houston. My friend did a cover about her. Kelly's.Whoah...I wish she could collect as much experiences as she could now so that she could pull off not just big song but as well as the soul of the song. Lol... talk like a pro huh...jia jia la u JC. Mind your own stuff.... haha.


Do watch his videos. You might go gaga over him as well. My favorites are:

1) fireflies, originally by owlcity

2) don't stop believing, originally by journey

3) tribute to MJ...a combo of hits of MJ


2 comments: