Wednesday 2 June 2010

gathering =)


On the 29th of May, i organised an early gathering for U65. I actually plan for a small meet up among my favourites nia but somehow different idea came in as my dear wanted to make it huge. Hence, i made an effort to message everybody in any possible way to contact them to get the date everyone satisfy with. Eventually, and usually, there wouldn’t be such date and outta limited choices, we decided to do it on Sunday and at the same cafe “Tarrot”. 
=.=
Eu lei, being the earliest this time was feared that the gathering was cancelled as he was alone. Yor, you takde confident sama wa eh... am i not that responsible? Adoi... some familiar faces turned in soon after and they were Ee wen, Minwai, Peai mun, Loke woon, Jia yie and her uni fwnes, and lastly but also surprisingly, Wan ying...gosh, after 2 years, she finally resurfaced. Haha... 

Many were working, travelling, and some no respond, like normal. I got used to it but i was just so glad those familiar faces never once disappoint me.
The gathering was very simple, nothing extravagant, no gimmick and no special arrangement. Just they and i. Nothing change, everyone knows their roles and we were so engrossed to our chatting we couldn’t be bothered by anything else. I truly cherish every moment we spend together especially when we only meet up during semester break.
 take 1
Justin darling will always be the cutest one with very sweet voice who happened to be our favourite to bully. Minwai is the only male that exudes the optimum level of testosterone. Haha. Jiayie and i are like the firecrackers. We would appear very silence and composed, but once initiated, we could go wild. Lol...you wouldn’t want to mess with these crazy gals. Loke woon and Peai mun are like twins and together with Eewen and Wanying that day, they become foursome chatterbox. 

take 2
I never fail to tell how special U65 is to me. Though i might make many great friends out there and find myself some other unity with different passion, and perhaps many have already divert form the U65rians spirit. But nobody can ever replace you all in any possible way. I am truly grateful that many are still holding on to this spirit and making it alive.

 take 3
I might not be the best one who keep up to your latest well being or the one who phones and chat with you especially my dear-dear, pls do know i really care of you and i wish the best in your life. 


Knowing some of my gals enduring broken relationship make me a little worry. I somehow have this weird feeling. I don’t understand why. I just felt the heartache every time i heard such news. I can’t bear seeing them cry or simply devastated. And eventually, i can’t stop myself from hating the guys that caused them sadness. 
Aii...geboh la u JC

No comments:

Post a Comment