Tuesday 8 June 2010

jc wellbeing...

well-being...lol

practice time

After much thinking and encouragement from my fellow friends, i have decided to continue joining dancing as well. At first, i was a little reluctant. I can't really figure out what is the matter that made me feel this way. Am i not confident with the one who is gonna teach?...But i haven't really see him pun that time... Or am i fear that i will be very busy and have little time for myself to rest and really do my thing...You know, i kinda only feel the sense of freedom when i am back in UKM, my own room. But, after today, i am glad i made my mind to go for it. The tcher, Khairul, is one great dancer. With much experiences he has got from all participation especially from Artisukma, the training with him would be a worthy of time. He is very sharing too as i love hearing people experiences in performing. I wonder if there is people who is willing to listen to mine? LOL

hioing with people stuff

Anyway, i finally see my video from my friend lappy. It's quite heart wreaking to see the imperfection when it could be so much better. If only the tempo didn't go wrong...If only i could be a lil' more experienced to handle such situation or perhaps skillful enough....If only i have better cardiovascular system... Then i wouldn't run out of breath...If only i practice enough to face all sort of plausible mishaps that could happen on stage....

All the if only.... If only i could sing it again now.... Well, you need mistake to always be better...Still, i love my showmanship. Ada power.....damn, rite JC!!! You run outta breath!!! haha.... This would be the last time i talk about this...cuz soon there will be another performance to yack about....*snap*

So, to redeem myself, i will try my best for my solo singing in the Archustic closing ceremony, singing 'Storm'. A song about the universe, where human are not alone. Wow =.= .... I tend to be given fast English songs when i always love ballads. This time, it's more power and pop rock genre. Finger cross....

Wish me luck fwens =))

Architecture students are really creative... their design and artwork...ichiban man... i'm in awe~

No comments:

Post a Comment