Wednesday 26 May 2010

latest collection

I am not use to relaxation. 

Never! 

So, long holiday sucks!
I was desperately seeking for stuff to do. Well, i am doing some tutoring now, to help out a UPSR gal... but there is only one gal...and she came to me. Gosh... please another week, and i'll be heading back to UKM for the function. A busy line up of practices and rehearsal will be available and i'll sing on stage again. Can't wait~ should start practicing by now...

and damn it, i gained weight... OMGawd... not now...i can't fit perfectly into my Nicole's sparkling blouse le
ARGHHH.... 
told you, holiday brings no benefit. Long draggy one especially....

Then something pops up. It has been quite sometime i abandoned my work in making bookmark. Hence, almost immediately, i took out all my stuff and start designing...

my latest design...kolaj technique

i took advantage of old photograph film and try to make sumthing outta em

skill baby, skill.... haha....bragger i am, sue me


the right one looks amazing....it was made of craps i made but it turns out to be wonder

if you wanna look at my old works and perhaps my fashion design, do check it out at my FB album
I
I
I
V

No comments:

Post a Comment