Monday 17 May 2010

PT 30 VCD


I finally watched the Pesta Tanglung VCD! LOL... i bought it for quite some time but i was very reluctant to watch it. That day, i was helplessly bored and i was dying to do something and i thought of that VCD.
WOW!!!
The videographer SUCKS man!!!

Many fantastic choreographies missed and he definitely forgotten that in musical stage act, dancers play an equal part as the actors. We are not the backdrops of the stage that came out to beautify the stage. All the dances involved the whole stage. Every space was fully used and it means there are dancers dancing there. Sigh! Some close up was not appropriate but seriously better than the first VCD of PT29 i got. I had few close up shots....fhew... no mistakes spotted! But i don’t remember making much mistake either. That was a huge relieve.
Well, although i am physically well trained with tremendous improvement, i am still good in forgetting steps. I can easily be distracted when i am emotionally disturbed and i did not control my bad daily habits and allow the overwhelming fatigue took me over. When i lost focus, that was the time my name echoed at the Pusanika hall. Sigh!
Anyway, although there are many painful sights in some dances and i did contribute minor effect in it, but overall, it was really a cool performance. Despite a terrible final rehearsal we had, the hardest night for everybody where we all left the hall crying, we bounced back and gave a fantastic turn over on the performance night.
I guess the long wait to finally watch the VCD was because i fear the recorded performance will not be as beautiful as the memories i had in mind. I fear it would spoil my own distinction i gave myself. That VCD brings back tons of flashbacks and im lovin all bits of em.
That was my priority in 1st semester in 2nd year in UKM. 2nd year has been amazing. In my 2nd semester, i was selected to sing for NTLP 13. I had a nice song and it was my 1st song. A song i owned. Another bunch of great friends i made and very wonderful experiences and trainings. NTLP is one stop for a musical learning. I was able to explore myself, my range, my skill and capabilities and my strong point, showmanship. 
I had set my feet in the grand DECTAR stage with opportunities to perform and shines in all the semesters. Still, i am not satisfied with myself as a performer as i haven’t been able to deliver all out. First year in UKM was a year of introduction to the clubs, the stage. The birth of my performance life, officially. Second year was a learning year where i was given bigger roles and much higher dependability to perform. I will again perform in another brand new function for me, called Archustic which is a function of the architecture faculty this third sem. I will be delivering a new song. This function take me to another notch where i already had my voice recorded in studio and will be featured in the Archustic album. My very second song!
3rd year approaching and i wanted nothing but to be the best of me. I will definitely go for another round of PT dancing and i will return for New Tune if they still need me as singer. Or else, i will join the dancers there. This year, it will be the year of appreciating. I wanted it to be as glorious and glamorous as it could be. I wanna live up to my own expectation, to shine on stage. I thirst for attention and acknowledgement, i yearn for genuine compliments and sincere helps from professionals. Yes you, the professionals, my beloved friends out there. You guys are my source of inspiration and driving force. Without your support, i am nothing. In fact, I won’t be able to come from my shell at all.
For that, I thank you all earnestly from the bottom of my heart.
JCDAGREAT loves you dearly.




No comments:

Post a Comment