Saturday 8 May 2010

JCDAGREAT

Whenever i face sadness, i would want someone to take my ring off...
But that someone never existed...
People thought i am popular....
That i must have that someone to share my all with...
I thought the same too...
I met and befriended so many wonderful peoples...
But just never that person...
He felt so very surreal, distanced....
I don't know him anymore, or do i ever know him??
I never meet him or do i ever??

Probably wishing the wrong thing at the wrong time is a mistake....
That's the reason why i am not granted my wish...
What a sinner i am to wanting n yearning someone to love and protect me when i am in need
When i am in dilemma 
When i am in critical mental disturbance...

But when i survive another battle alive with still very much kept sanity...
My ring got tighten... 
My mind got clearer...
My heart got emptier...
I don't long and pray for salvation
No angel, no miracle, no GOD
No nothing but 

JCDAGREAT

The arrogant
The almighty
The loud and superior....

Confidence and my talents became my shell... 
My sword and my bullets...
A driving force to keep myself moving,
Striking for my lust of glorious achievements...possibly, happiness and peacefulness
To make amen for my patience, tolerance, and understanding that i had sacrificed.

For that, i do not want to take off my ring...
I do not wish you to come to live...
I do not want you to weaken me, to dampen my spirit and my ever strong sensibility...
Until the day i am tough enough to conquer my sin, the day when i should let go of this ring... 

Till then, 

Let's just hiao =)))




No comments:

Post a Comment