Friday 16 July 2010

Toy's story 3

Well, i was so eager to watch TY3 once it was on cinema. But one thing come to another and i lost my mood to watch it. When i finally regain my eagerness, everyone watched it. Finally, i found another slow gal like me, dear Pumpkin to accompany me. Haha...her hometown there no cinema de....


I was a fan to both TY installments and they were both fantastic to begin with. After so many years, when almost all genre of movies were out, finally TY is ready with its 3rd movie and bring back some joy through animation. Since the movie won critics' hearts, and many good reviews has been published, i have high expectation on the movie. 

the opening of the movie was creatively animated.

And thank goodness, it was a brilliant movie! Many unpredictable surprises and some twisted scenarios were just delightful to the eyes. It was almost flawless (if u must say, i am bias...but hey, it's true!), until there is a repeated villain who turn his back on them when he was saved. 

TY3 is definitely not a let down!!!


Andy turns out to be cute and Buzz n Woody are best of buddies. Every roles got promoted and have equal importance in the movie. I like it when Woody and the spring dog battle against the stupid monkey. Then, Mr. Potato steal the limelight when he changes it's body... from roti canai look-alike body to peanut.... 38 dao...
 u got a friend in me 

Not to forget how Ken the boy barbie being tied up after some sweaty dance he showcased to Barbie.

Buzz speaks spanish and dances Paso Doble?? 

OMG!!! 

Well, i did not see it coming, it was unpredictable!!! I was shocked and in awed when he dance. I wouldn't say that the toy aroused me but i was completely taken by his swagger.

Instantly in love.... LOL

If u must noe, i am into spanish language and i love latina dances.

It was heart breaking moment when they gave up trying to save their lives. They lost hope  but never did they ever lose their friendship. Like they always say, the most important thing now is that we stay together. And for god sake, the ending was so touching i cried like a pig. 

Paiseh la, I'm a cry baby and my tear pores happened to be larger and highly sensitive. 

Woody choose to stay with the group when he knew Andy wanted him to be there for his new life in college.
He knew he was the best loved toy. I almost feel for Andy when he spoke to Woody about how much he appreciate him who never give up on him.

Damn! Talking about it now make me sniffing already. I grew up with Andy and i have been with toys and eventually made decision to be apart from the childhood and grow up. So, it was sad to say goodbye you see. 

Well, i wouldn't rate this movie as you should noe the the scoring already. Even 10/10 wouldn't do this movie justice. 

HAHA... yes. i am bias!!!

Sue me!!! 

I'm glad the production team decided to bring them back to life again after so many years. I once again touched by an animated movie and for this brilliant installment, i bid my last farewell to the bunch of Andy's toys for all the joy n excitement they brought us. 

 i'll miss you all...2nd round anyone??

Well, i talk like a maniac again... no no, im not delusional.... 

i am just a lil more sensitive than any earthly primates.

No comments:

Post a Comment