Saturday 16 April 2016

Saturday.


What a Saturday.
Woke up super early to get ready to meet a big customer, signing an offer letter totalling 1.0 mil. Very nice customers thus work wise was pretty smooth. I went home around 12pm and finally ate my breakfast which i had skipped to pull the assignment off. 

Then i took my nap. And got a dinner invitation. After some adjustment, i have my plan for later half of the day sorted out. Meet him for dinner and meet my trio gals at 930pm, of which was delayed to 11pm. Adoi. 

Prior to that i had an argument with my mom on something i have promised to a friend. Gosh. I dont wish to go into details on this matter. I can only tell that there are certain things only a father can handle better and children's and parents' perception in certain matters differ too much. 

But trust me, my decision to help is solely because i really care of this friend. That is all. 


I finally see him around 7pm after he finished his work and took me outta an argument with my mom that shouldnt have begin with. Of course i disclosed this matter to him. 1stly because i think he should know and secondly i want his honest opinion on this matter. I dont think im in the wrong. My mom's denial to my decision often makes me so annoyed cuz the fact that i still felt being overly protected. 
Some emotional battle i still cant detach. 

Everybody knows theory and the rights n wrongs towards a matter but nobody will stands in my shoes and put themselves in that situation. 
Thank you for your understanding. 
I seek your assurance and im glad that you see this as diplomatic as it can be. 

Pattern king :)

You spent the entire night with me while not feeling well and busy during the day. 
Thank you.
I found your longer hair very appealing.
Can we have more nights like this minus off some earlier dramas? 

So i wont be seeing u for the next 3 days. 
Hmmp. Testing period i see. 
Ill wait for your initiation on a holiday :)
Im intrigued. 


I was occupied until the gals finally made it on 11pm. I miss us very much. It is so hard to only have this gathering only several months once. It is unfair. See u in a month's time. And ill see u soonest at sarawak dear. 
Be brave. Step forward. You will never know what the new sweet fellow can do.
Something i can relate to. As much as i wish to move forward towards this new relationship but it is scary as hell too. Specifically when assurance continue to fade and my confidence falls. 

When a leo feels defeated, she loses her pride.
It is an unusual sight and extremely difficult to revive. 


I used to scare of loneliness.
Now im more afraid to be with people who make me feel lonelier than i am when im alone. 


Words.


I used to be a talker. Noisy gal with a lots of thoughts and one that speaks my mind. 

Then i deteriorate into a listener when i realize that nobody is always ready to hear me out. 
Leo is deep. We have a lot of extremes. And sometimes they might not seem too easy to be understood by bystanders. 

They either get you or they dont. 
But not always that they care. So, i might as well just keep quite.

Funny how certain people can draw that out of you. 
How they are willing to hear you out while make ways to dual communications. 
Balance. 


This applies every time i crushes a person.
I wont force a person to like me. 
I wont initiate a chase. 
I often want my crush to fall for me very naturally just by knowing me enough to embrace my goods and flaws. 
Broken as ever be. But never shattered. 

I cant bear the fact that you might, in anyway forced to repay my kindness the wrong way.
I dont wish you to pity me or use me.
I dont have much to give. 
But my pride is ever fragile. 
Thus i dont easily give in.
And when i do, you are special.
My trust has its virtue.


Keep me in your mind. 
Dont mind me lurking in your mind heart n soul.
Im not selfish.
I only wishes you well.
Always. 

Forget me not.




No comments:

Post a Comment