Monday 18 April 2016

New hair too short.
Every single time when she got too high and talked too much and i supposed lost focus
she will forget what i have asked from her and transform me another new hair style.

Another new cut and if i spike it i will look like Gaku from the dragon ball. Smaller length volume of course.

I got emotional. But in order to suppress this emotion, ill go shopping. Ill hurt my wallet before it gets to my heart. So i rather shift my attention towards another difficult task; indecisiveness towards choices. But because of my emotional distress, i tend to make fast choices. Thus i realized the best time to shop is when im emo. Perfection.
I was happie with what i bought home.

*

Im happy to see you happy :)
Im glad you finally found one and you looked so in love. So charming.
Im jealous but its a good jealous.
Be happy okay. Always.

*

Dreamt of my baby.
And in my semi consciousness i have to remind myself that hey, baby is gone.
Y are dreams so cruel?
Sometimes some sweet dream pops up and by the time u wake up, u have forgotten all the details.
And when this sad dreams come, all details are vividly plastered in your mind.

If heaven exist, pls lead my baby there and make sure he is not harm.
I dont always ask for help and i dont pray for my happiness.
I only wish you to help him a powerless soul spare him from all pain and misery.
I dun know where he is buried.
I dont know if his place is disturbed.
Or if it is uncomfortable.

Or if he just wanna visit me in my dream when i feel lonely.
But when i feel his needs and i can no longer be with him and... it kills me.
Please. Be well. Whatever you want me to trade in for his well being. My happiness? My companionship? My wealth? My healthy? Spare me enough to live enough.

Take it and leave me alone.
I love you baby.
The warmth of you in my embrace will forever be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment