Thursday 14 April 2016

Dearest of all. oldest and longest.


We go way back. Way back.

1st friend i made in standard 1.
 I seriously dont know what i see in you and somehow made u mine.
A bff i called my own. 
I was always the loudest. 
You were always the introvert.
But when we are together we were one noisy pair.

The rest was history.
I could only recall your kindness. 
Your pressies. 
Your drawing.
Our sailormoon. 
You conteng my JC's poster.
haha...

Our lil adventures on the primary school's old tree. 
I think we left quite some markings and stickers there to represent our love and friendship. 
Hahahahaha....

Omg.
That was pure blessing of innocence and love.
Something we had given then which cant be taken back. 
Something that you've imprinted in my memory that can never be erased. 
Those were the carefree days. 
The only place i could run away was to run to you.

If u were born a bitch or some kinda criminal i would be your best partner in crime. 
Perhaps ill be at the street now with you smoking weeds and talking vulgarity.

Lol. I always thought u were my angel. 
A lot of people when i look at them i saw my past. Something i never wanna revisit again. 
With you i only see my happy childhood. 
You define my innocence. 

You are like a living memory. Walking past that are always there. Distance by voluntary. 
Closing in by choice. 

Whenever we meet we rekindled. 
A silence deal we had. 
Only us to understand.
We owe nobody explanation.

28 years old and we are still alive. 
Thank you for always keeping my deepest secrets and saddest stories. 
While knowing my best and being the one i could truly confide in.

You are my sanity and soul keeper. 
One that i call dearest. 

Happie birthday 28th Ah Lee. 




No comments:

Post a Comment