Saturday 23 April 2016

Princes.


Fuiyoo... banyak focus reading my essay. 
Lol. Lazy reading huh? Then most probably you wont have enough interest to read my blog too; to my advantage. 

We both have short hair cut. 
Both so boyish.
I wonder if ill be too manly.
Esp when im often just a jeans gal with a T.
Perhaps you will be the one who could make me wear dress in outing despite my skin flaw.

I recalled you said it is too short. Ofcuz that is my 1st respond too. But i'll hav to carry the hair cut for sometime.
It isnt the shortest ive done FYI. 

The boy was being very surprising today.
He had a planning done but didnt review it until i was in the car, half way reaching the toll. I like  capricorn with a plan. The very first time he took that lead and im very much in favour of that. 
We watched 10 cloverfield Land at IOI City Mall.
I was all smile. Surprised and impressed he pulled that off. 

A favourite place i often like to revisit.
Had some hiccups along the journey. 
But they were okay.
The movie was deep but it keeps getting you on your toe guessing what will be and how it would end up. The last 15 min of the movie was crazy. 
Thankfully it ended well or else the whole 1st 1 hour long part will be wasted. 

Then he brought me to a place where he loves to eat. Padi @ Cyberjaya.
I got him do some crazy stuff with me like getting the restaurant name card and told the bangla that the taco was not nice and got him brought tapau-ed old town red bean drink to starbuck. 
Haha... that was fun. Now when u drink the red bean blender again you will recall the silly stuff we did. 
Lol. 

I found your carelessness matches mine. 
Gosh. My theory was that the thing we could afford to leave behind is because it isnt so important. 
Your theory was that because you have more important thing at that moment to attend to. 
Really street smart answer!

We couldnt afford to spend longer time there.
The journey back from there to my house then back to his will eat up close to 2 hours. 

Ive invited him to go with me on the coming ntlp concert at ukm. Do u noe how difficult that was to me? It is challenging to my ego... i thought perhaps we can take turn inviting each other. 
And i appreciate that you have done quite some initiation. 
The ntlp thing is like a big part of my life. Too bad my batch kakis dont really gather now for it. 
But you didnt say yes or no. :( 

Not sure if he is in favour of that.
I wanted to spend good times with him at my favourite place back in 2008 to 2011. The eating spots and the campus itself. And of course for him to witness the concert i used to perform as a singer and dancer. That will be the part im not sure if he would like to be in. Cuz he has no obligation to say no to sitting stiffly at a uncomfortable chair at Dectar hall watching new songs but new raw talents whole night.
If it isnt for the club i grow up loving, ill perhaps give up going yearly ady. 

I hope you will say yes.


Im lovesick with Yuna feat Usher "crush" and i cant have enough of it. The fact that i couldnt find the ori illegal download of the song and her ep is not in store got me loving it even more. 

I had a sweet night :)
Thank you Lanson.
And you didnt say no to my coffee. 



No comments:

Post a Comment