Monday 4 April 2016

Almost is never enough.

It was a Monday and I wasnt feeling very okay.
And i was missing quite a number of people lately.
And i cant make decision if i should go Penang coming 30th as much as i wish too or i should watch Ahmei concert instead. Thinking about the past experience of attending concert kinda scares me a bit.
So yes, like usual, when i couldnt make decision and time is ticking i will try to avoid thinking all together.
:(

I was on bed quite early but i know i wouldnt be able to sleep. I had a feeling that he will find me chat cuz he often finds me on the right time.
Macam can sense.
Like superman's ability to hear Lois's heartbeat...
Whenever she is in danger, he can tell and he is right there to save her.

Well.
Haha... i could hear him say that this is impossible and im thinking too much in my head.

His presence to me in my life was at the right time.
For that im grateful to know him.

While predicting if my 6th sixth sense is trustworthy or not, i put on my current fav ballad on repeat while net surfing.

And tears escape my pores. A bad need of emotional bawl. I dont know why but after that i feel much better. That lasted for hmmp... 20min kot.
My pms was supposedly over for good.
So i dont really have a reason for the cry.

While i almost gave up on my 6th sense,
you came inviting. Wild guess came true.
The night ended well.
Calm and light.
Thank you for that.


A gift for my biz m. 
She loved it. :)
The moment i saw this gift i knew she would love it. 


While pampering others, a lovely junior i sayang drew a portrait of me. 
Mad love gurl :)

It was early Sunday morning when i saw the mid nite message and i thought i was having a dream cuz my senses were not back to my body.
And u can totally imagine how surprised again i was when i recheck my message box and it wasnt a dream. Hahaha
...

A visit to Nirvana
Miss u Ah Gung. 
See u again in Sept :)
It will be 3 years of departure already then. 





No comments:

Post a Comment