Wednesday 13 April 2016

Odd tuesday date


This is how it is to date a doctor. Odd date time n places :)
Fortunately you are just my bff. 
Btw, the lychee flavoured sundae cone sucks. 

So hard to get you. Sigh.
Just when i needed you most, you are always there.
My girls are always not around. 
You are the only one i can find comfort with for now.

Please bear with me like how Mowgli bears with Baloo. 
Untill i find my soul mate. 

He appears to be lost in the woods.
R u outta the woods?
Or perhaps eaten by Kaa the snake.
Or chased by Sher Khan the tiger. 
Hahaha...


Why are we more like couple than i am with the person i crushes on?

Something is wrong. :)

Can you like slow down on your date life and help me fix mine? 

*

Kindness overload.

Dun shed tears. It hurts me.
Be brave. It's part of the learning curve.
Dun take it too personal. Take in the goods and forget the rest. 

It will be okay.
Trust me.



No comments:

Post a Comment