Friday 22 April 2016

Tgif

Lost and found.

However it is no longer the same.

Wounds they heals. But scars remain.

Today we somewhat experienced the same old us routines. Work association like always.

We somehow rekindled.
But it doesn't feel the same any more.
I didnt see you like i used to.
I didnt want you like i used to.
I still very much care of you.
Because i call you as my friend.
That incident didnt make me see past our values and that appreciation i have in you.
Im not sure if you are testing or that you thought that he and i are an item.
We are pretty sure not yet.
He is very much like you.
So different yet so alike.
So many similar uncertainties.

When u stand so close to me today, i felt myself
moved a little away.
It wasnt because i was uncomfortable with you.
it was because i know i have someone else in my heart. That is when i know who.
It is like a muscle reflex. It happens before i know it.
I no longer care how well i dress and look when im with you.
I just need to know that you are alright and fine.
Well.

That red car and bull experiences were epic.
I still cant believe that they are so street smart to avoid you in such a narrow road.

You saw the terrible carelessness of me again.

Then cjx suggested group dinner after short mapex visit. 1st of a very long pause since our last.
Our usual friday group dinner with cjx n her boy whenever he is back from Sabah.
At her favourite place. Crabs and the usual stuffs.
I like how lovey duvey they are. And the most obvious signs among all was we sitting apart, with an extra chair in between us for bags! That never happens before. Never. I didnt feel odd until now.

Homed by 10.30pm.
I was looking forward to new favourite's attention.
That is my new routine.
My night ends with him and made me feel much balance. He and i we often have driving talk. Lol.
45 min talk (at times) during his trip home with 3 lousy line points in between.

As you found out more about a person
you discover abit more about yourself.

Looking forward for today.





No comments:

Post a Comment