Tuesday 24 November 2015

There are things i will often do against my will but my curiosity got the best of me...
So i would do it any way and regret almost immediately every single time. 

But whatever i gain from the curiosity might not favour me or be in favour of me. Thus...

After many disappointment, i finally made up my mind not to do it. Not to view, not to find. Not to ask or not to find out any more. 

So im getting use to not kepochi any thing that has to deal with you. While i was pampered by the fact that ill always be informed thinking that i was the one being caring to be a good listener, i forgot that it could also be an effort from you to allow me see an insight into your well being. But again... i could never tell. I... and i dont know how. 

So you being you... always so fluctuate... 
So fickle minded. Indecisive and so overthink everything but the necessary...

Maybe i cant beat my ego to be more direct caring and be well rounded sacrificial person...

Living up to the age if 27 yrs old i thk i understand a lot of things and i dont need you to judge whether or not i understand what you are going through. 

Sick of this. 

Tired. There is time when i no longer give a fuck on what is going on... i will smirk without noticing. Its like a silence victory.

And perhaps u might catch me talking to myself in other languages too. 

Need some good rest. :3 

No comments:

Post a Comment