Tuesday 3 November 2015

#epohmali super odd foursome awesome


I didnt noe heaven exist in epoh. 
Im just saying. Not that i believe in heaven. But i presume if it ever exists, it should be as beautiful at this minimum level. I have the same feeling when i was at bali. A place between heaven and earth. Y? Cuz i always believe there is surely a place more beautiful than the one that just got u in awed. Thus most definitely that place i cant call heaven yet. Perhaps it was the people that ive been with has yet to make me feel heavenly. I dont know. But this was close. What epoh never cease to amaze me is that it is surrounded by mountains. Greenery all the way in and out of the state. 


This temple in the cave is a must visit. In comparison to all the too much colour too much prayers going on too many statues... this one is full of peace and serenity. I thought temple is suppose to make your heart at ease and mind awakes. 


Plan b. I was like what so special about a restaurant which there is another branch at kl? Kl restaurant lor... i walked past it the 1st time i was there. Little that i know that there is a hidden tour inside. Smart la the boss. If i have another nite to chill at epoh i'll definitely hang out there... i saw a live band equipment there... hehe...


2 from sales team. 2 from processing team.
We may clashed at branch a lot... but nevertheless we clicked quite well during the trip. 


My intention for this whole trip was initially to celebrate holloween at the castle. Dream come true partially. The castle has a history of death n pain which is sad and eerie. But they walked in anyway. I didnt want to go in cuz i dont want to bet on meeting one of the spirit. Free thinkers may have no belief but doesnt mean that free spirits dont exist. I respect people believe in their beliefs but i wish to relay on humanity even though it has its flaws and is depreciating in value. Seriously i truly wish i can love something wholeheartedly like them loving their almighty. Cuz wen thing goes wrong they can hold on to this spiritual power to get them trough.  Many a time... i just have myself. 


A blur shot....  but i love it anyway. 

I have a believe that one will have the brightest smile in the photo when one is being photograph by her loved one. 

This group is a fine one with a lot of get to know each other and new fun found in epoh. 
Im not done there. Many more places to be explored. 

Thank you for giving me a wonderful 3 days fun and take my mind of some messy shitty stuff. 

I was pampered because i happen to be younger and a girl. It has been long since i last felt that way. 

By the way... i hate waking up in the day super early just for hotel breakfast cuz i seriously dont mind not eating in the morning and im okay with wasting the free buffet. Im not okay with the hotel bathroom cuz i dont pay the freakin rm168 just for bed.
I dislike picking up random calls and loud ringing tone is a red button. So dun fucking intercom the hotel phones... i really really hate ringing tones especially its meant as a morning wake up call. Do u have any idea how long have i put my cell phone on silent. I depends on vibration only... i dont wish to hate the song i put as ringtone. 

However i like it when you can tell that i am clumsy especially when i need to go up the stairs. Weak cardio, lacking of oxygen thanks to my nose... ill get wobbly feet. When you reach out for me... im thankful. 

Wont be able to discreetly tell how much i have eaten n stuff. Good stuff always best to keep to myself until u ask for it. Muahahaha.... 

Nights. 


It could have been perfect until you say no. 
But we will never noe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment