Saturday 21 November 2015



Imy

*

Be confident. You have already made the decision 6 months ago.
You have never been so convinced and committed as far as i can see for now. 
I know you wanted it. 
Do it. 

So long you know that you can shoulder this responsibility and you would do anything to make it work, then you proceed against all odds. 

If only you see that in something else too. 


I want this christmas to be special. 
My heart and my soul went to kiwiland already so i am only left with pumpkin dear. PT geng said wanted a reunion aka xmas gathering but nobody made a initiation since the last time we spoke....

i wanna have that cycle continue... the pre christmas deco visitation and shopping!!!

Find a santa and seek for a gift.
A gift i named 
Happiness. 

Give me or you shall die.

hahaha

Sigh

Silly me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment