Saturday 7 November 2015


Delighted with your offer. Movie n dinner. 
Ourtime is a comedy/love/drama and i like it much. I thk i would have laugh out louder if i understand chinese better. Thanks for introducing.

The movie made me laughed so badly cuz it reminisced a lot of school time on how girls behave and they dwell in girl's thoughts which are quite true also. At the same time it leads us to a innocence love storey... one that is denied its chance to be blossomed. Thanks to human nature... we dont try enough, we arent brave enough, we dont want enough... only to let chances go. 

It is a bit aching to have a movie reflecting my situation before my eyes with my uncertainty. Or his. 

Never brave enough cuz fearing of losing a friendship. The ultimate reason all my life. 

It is okay... its ok. 


I was getting tired with my hair style so i thought i should have cut it. But you know why i always wanted to cut my hair...

And i like how boyish i look with a bang.

:)


Short hair craze. 

No comments:

Post a Comment