Monday 9 November 2015


It tooks a lot of effort to keep my hair long for the past 10 years. 

Ever since i was young i love going to the saloon. I like it when they cut my hair. I dont know what kind of interest is this. The longer the stylist cut my hair the better. I found my entire focus diverted to the hair cutting procedure. I feel at ease. Somehow they cut away my stress. My stylist she often use more than 30 min on my hair. I often catch her free and she would provide appointment for me. 10 yrs with her :)

And in that 30 min i found myself transforming all the time. And every time i want to leave my hair long, i am lured to cut again. There is always something that crop up and make me stress all over and the only painless cut i can have on myself is on my keratins. 


Why dont i make this decision when i was in ukm?

Everytime i have something in my head that i can no longer bear ill just go cut it. 
The more i cut the prettier i got. Dammit. 

Haha

Whats the point anyway?

Now im a bit sick and left not accommodated and pampered both yesterday and today. 
Im more a man than a man who i wish i would met. 

I dont know how i caught some cold today. But im not feeling so comfortable.

I wish to talk to somebody. But lazy communicating both ways. Only this never-talk-back-blog can hear me out and let me channel my inner feeling non shamefully. Sigh.

We are becoming bff eh? How odd. 
Im so tired. 

Guess ill stop here... :(


No comments:

Post a Comment